Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today, I looked at myself in the mirror, first thing in the morning, and...

I didn't scream... Hahaha! Despite that horrifying binge fest over the weeks, I am not unhappy with what I see. But... there's lots of room for improvement.

Green tea and flaxseed oil capsules does the trick. Natural lean, mean fat-blasting substances.

I went for an afternoon run in the hot sun earlier on, the feeling of an energy high is out of this world:)

I'm in a good mood today, my life will turnaround from today onwards, I can't wait to see what is in store for me this year. I'm raring to go again, happier and more positive than ever.:) It feels good to be back!

Now, step by step, I will allow opportunities to happen and then I'll wait and see what's my next move. All in good time...

Off to Melbourne tonight, I'll miss everyone as usual... Take care.

No comments: