Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blogging from Zurich right now. The more I listen to people's life stories, the more I feel I learn and yet, the more jaded I feel. But again, it reminds me to appreciate whatever blessings I have, even though I know it will not always remain the same throughout my life. It is a double-edged sword really...

Nothing is forever. Things will always change, circumstances, people, environment... everything changes. For better or for worse. The best way I know how to deal with all these changes is to take it in my stride and and adapt, while doing my best not to compromise on what I hold dear to me.

One of my friends said it will not rain forever. Again, profound wisdom in such simple words. In your darkest hour, when you look left and right and there is no one beside you, you can't look back because it is the past and you can't look forward because you don't know what to expect, the only way is to look up to God.

Everything is all good at the moment but I know that my life journey will take me to the foot of yet another mountain. I still have my whole life ahead of me and I will keep those words close to my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly, the only way is to seek refuge in God. Look at it this way... the sun never stop shining. While there may be dark clouds over our head and that we may not see the Sun, but the fact is that the Sun (and its UV ray) is always there. Likewise, HE is always there with / for us and that His blessing never cease... :-)