Monday, November 05, 2007

Back to reality now. The past week has gone by in a whirl, and it was over before it started to sink in. It is definitely one of the more special moments in my life and I am glad that I enjoyed those moments whilst experiencing them. Having said that, we all have to come back down to earth and at times like these, reality does suck because it leaves a bitter aftertaste.

I have missed all my friends and my dear cousin very much. I thank God for their presence I am ever so glad to have them around. The joy they bring into my life is not something I would trade for the world.

My heart is heavy and there are a lot of things on my mind. There are just too many things that are left unsaid. I will wait and see because wait is all I do these days. Despite myself, the expectations are starting to creep in and it scares me. It is not the best time for me to deal with complicated right now. Only the Lord can open my eyes and it is Him I shall seek.

Off to Auckland early tomorrow morning. Things will set themselves right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you babe... till we meet again at judy's wedding... till den hugz n kissed from me... JULZ