Monday, November 12, 2007

With a single phone call, I have set in motion, a chain of events that will change my life. Things are going to be a whirl from now on and I may not have the time to catch my breath.

I am going to plunge into this with great joy and enthusiam and embrace my new life with vigour and passion. The journey begins now and I will make this long journey with courage and absolute faith in the Lord. I thank God for everyone who has stood by me, I cannot do this alone.

Dare to dream, and as my cousin, Cheryl, always tells me, listen to that inner voice within you. I am glad I did, THIS changes everything.

=)

3 comments:

Thomas said...

So who'd you call?

BBIguana said...

Hey Babe!!!

Way to go!!! =D I'm realli very happy for you.. Will stand by you all the time!!! Jia You!! =)

Take care..
Vinny...

BBIguana said...

Hey Babe,

I'm realli happy for you.. FINALLY rite?? hee.. Will oways stand by you..
Jia you!!

Take care..

Cheers!
Vinny =)