Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am counting down as the days inch forward at a crawl. With bated breath, I await a new beginning as it looms nearer.

Yet as I write this entry, I do not know where to begin. My thoughts are crashing about like tidal waves in my mind as I eagerly anticipate the possibilities ahead. It is a whole range of emotions that I am experiencing and at this point, it is hard to determine exactly what I am feeling. Overall, it is the positive and happy feelings that are predominant, tarnished however, with a tinge of sadness.

Today, a good friend of mine was distraught when he messaged me over MSN. One of his best buddies recently passed away. He died a horrible death in a freak accident. Even though, I have never met the guy before, I feel my friend's loss deeply and it sombred me up. I do not even want to imagine what it is like to feel such a loss, because I do not think I can bear it. I pray that God will bless his soul.

How fragile and precious life is, isn't it? Delicate as glass and once shattered, it is near impossible to piece the fragmented shards back together without the cracks. Thus, it is a promise to myself to enjoy this journey, appreciate whatever I have and lead a fulfilling like.

There will be no regrets. If I had to choose all over again, I would not change anything at all.

No comments: