Sunday, November 11, 2007

Grey... I hate that colour with a vengeance. When it comes to certain affairs in life, I like things to be in black and white. God was merciful and answered my prayers when I begged him every night to shed some light on the grey areas in my life.

Today, the Lord gave me my deliverence. Even though the outcome was not in my favour, a sense of relief washed over me and the shackles that have bound me to the unknown fell at my feet and disappeared. Then, my spirits lifted and my mind was at peace once again.

The truth hurts sometimes, but only for awhile. The pain of not knowing is prolonged and causes more suffering. Though it takes great courage to face up to the former, I would choose to brace myself for it. There are no illusions about it and there is great clarity that I see in the picture before me.

We all have certain angels that come into our lives, and I am very blessed to have many such angels. I hope that I can be that angel in people's lives too, that encouraging force that lifts them up and share the blessings that I know of.

Having said that, nothing in life is certain because everything changes. We have to find that silver lining in every passing cloud as I have learnt to do. After being knocked about so many times, it is exactly what keeps me going. Listen to that inner voice within you and let it guide you.

It can only get better.

No comments: