Monday, November 26, 2007

Having caught a glimpse of what is to come, the magnitude of what I am about to put myself through is starting to sink in.

Oh God.

It all started with a dream, one that is slowly fleshing out to become a reality with each baby step I take. All that crushing disappointments in my life are now a distant memory. Faith and a burning conviction kept me going as I weaved my way around the many obstacles in my path.

It overwhelms me when I realize just how far I have come, yet even at this point, I still have a very long way to go. Will my fighting spirit, very much alive and kicking, be strong enough to withstand a test of this immensity?

Even with the incredible amount of encouragement and support around me, it is a very lonely journey that I have to go through alone. A journey of a thousand miles that begin with a single step. I have made the biggest step of all, the only thing left to do is to keep going.

No comments: