Sunday, December 23, 2007

I do not know where to begin or what to write. In the recent months, I have come to realize that it is only when I am oscillating between the two extremes of the emotional spectrum, that I actually have something to write about.

At the moment, my emotional and mental state is at the equilibrium. Though, there has been so much drama in just this year alone, it is also the most pivotal point of my life. I have been given a chance to work towards my goal, when previously, I have been denied repeatedly of this opportunity.

I am happy, but there is that small tinge of sadness somewhere. At the crucial period, I really cannot have everything, it is either or. Some things will just have to wait, unless of course, He plans otherwise.

I am the underdog but I see it more of an advantage than anything else, for now.=)

No comments: