Saturday, December 29, 2007

I have issues with people of the anal-retentive sort and it is getting to be a challenge to curb my irritation. Even more so, now that the monthly blues afflicting the female population has made its call. Uh oh.

Yesterday, an incident pissed me off greatly. That, I do not want to go into detail about. Having said that, I will try not to judge and reserve my comments to myself. I will keep the peace but in my mind's eye, it's another sign-off situation.

Much was being said, but there was only one statement in the whole conversation that I agree with. I can only conclude that nuggets of wisdom can indeed come from the most unlikely sources. On hindsight, there was an effort to diffuse the situation and I see it as a good thing.

I have centered myself once again and this time, I am determined not to lose sight of the plot. Things that are annoying and are not of significance will not break my stride. The Lord is who I will turn to when my spirit is weary, He knows what to do.

No comments: