Saturday, November 01, 2008

A few things are troublling me and my spirits have sunk to an all time low. Just when I thought the shitty part is over, something else comes along and deals me another blow. All these things have a domino effect which affects everything else and I am disappointed in not fighting hard enough to stop that wave. The feelings overwhelm me but yet, I have to keep it all in. Although things are not as bad as it sounds, I am very disappointed in myself and the way things are panning out. The only emotional support I have is God and all I want to do right now is to cry out in silence and let myself go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your attitude towards life is something to be admired. Keep being positive and things will turn our way.

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the encouragement.:) We only lose if we give up on ourselves so I will keep perservering. You do that too, whoever you are.