Friday, November 21, 2008

Where do I even begin? Many things that I feel and think about are hard to put in words. I do have a lot to say but these days, I prefer to talk less and reserve my personal thoughts to myself. I have had the luxury of time to reflect on many things that have been going on in my life, often wondering what I can do to improve the quality of my existence. Though, I still know exactly what I want to achieve, I am starting to lose some steam despite my continuous efforts to persist on.

There is an inner angst in me that I keep hidden but it surfaces every now and then. Although I think I have handled everything pretty well so far, I need to change the way I think. The changes must come from within and I must never forget what drives and energizes me.

Things are certainly looking up for me and I am in a pretty good position. Once again, I pray for God's wisdom in everything I do.

No comments: