Thursday, November 06, 2008

It is an anomaly. Time passes so quickly here, yet the days feel like they are crawling by. Sometimes I feel like I have lost my sense of purpose and that I am merely a pawn in this game I know nothing of. Life's just like that I suppose, we simply exist to play out the roles that have been assigned to us. But what if I want to change my role? Will the universe allow me to make it happen?

I need a breakthrough again. All that drama has chipped away at my resolve and have almost succeeded in putting out the fire that used to burn fiercely in me. I am persevering to the point of suffocating and I have even started to think how easy it will be to just give up. That is how this place mind fucks you.

Then I catch myself. I have forgotten to count my blessings because they have been buried in shit, but, they are definitely there. Every mental and emotional battle that doesn't knock me out is a mini breakthrough, so all I need to do now is to survive.

Having said all that, a few issues that have been bugging me are resolved for the moment. Keep things simple and it will be all good.

No comments: