Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Praise the Lord! I am absolutely elated because I cleared my area solo check! One more hurdle down and many more to go, but I think I have already pulled through the worst for now.

My mood was relaxed but I was deliberate in whatever I was doing. I had to do a departure which I was not so familiar with but since I was prepared for it, I knew exactly what to do. Once I entered the training area, I did all the maneuvers I had to do. I made a few small mistakes but other than that, I did pretty well and did not get yelled at. Everything went fine after that.

The Lord was with me all the way and I did not feel any fear, because I have no reason to be. I trusted myself and most importantly, I trusted God.

1 comment:

Nicole P said...

Congrates Babe! I am so awfully proud of u!