Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another emo moment for me... I do not know what is up with me these days, but I think deep down, I do know what is bothering me. There are many thoughts that I cannot express in words and only God knows what is truly in my heart. The feelings become more pronounced when I am lying in bed and about to drift off to sleep and though they do not keep me awake, I would rather have a peace of mind. No matter how bad I feel sometimes, I will just have to keep myself happy and move on to happier things. I trust that the Lord will set things right again.

On a happier note, I received a couple of emails which cheered me up quite a bit, one from my piano teacher and one from a lady in church who did bible study with me. It has been awhile since I last emailed them and it is uncanny that they both should suddenly contact me at the same time to ask how I am. The people I have met in my life are really a blessing to me I really treasure them. There are also some that I am glad to have known but rather not at the same time. I guess it all comes down to how I choose to look at it. Sigh.

My sortie went decently well yesterday. Though I felt dizzy from the turbulence and screwed up here and there, I did have my saving graces. There are a few areas that I need to work on but I am glad that my instructor says I will have no problem on the Baron. I must continue to progress and improve and hopefully come back to Singapore for a short break after I pass my progress check. I am so looking forward to it and it gives me something to work towards!

Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

No comments: