Monday, March 23, 2009

Things are all good for the moment and my pace, though a little too fast, has kept a good momentum going on for me. I have come up with my own ways to deal with things that I am not too happy about. Other than that, the Lord tells me not to worry and that I am in good hands. I believe Him.

It is no surprise to me that a lot of guys are really jerks, many of whom, are wolves in sheep's clothing. There are nice men around of course, but they are mostly taken. However, in this day and age, some women are no better either. Oh well, I am really beginning to accept such flaws in people because a lot of things are circumstantial and some things just don't make sense anymore. Oh well, I am not going to concern myself with the matters of the heart. Now is not a good time.

I have decided that I am not going to give up on anything, just that I have to be patient. As long as I don't give up on myself, no one can tell me otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your career and family are all that matters now=) Work hard! Anything else can wait;)