Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some people only think for themselves and have absolutely no regard for others. If I were to blog about how annoyed I am, it will take all day. I have no respect for such individuals but I am willing to close one eye if their actions do not affect me directly. However, this time might be different and I am just waiting to see what will happen next. However, having said that, I will still maintain my professional stance and conduct myself properly when it comes to such matters.

From my last post, I have been feeling significantly better. Although I still feel overwhelmed, there is a nice flow of things which I am happy with. I only need to clock 14 more solo hours and I am 3 duals away from my progress check. On top of that, I still have an instrument rating exam to study for. Though my instructor is happy with my progress so far, I myself, am not too sure. I still feel there is a lot of room for improvement but I will trust my instructor's assessment. The next 3 sorties will be a true measure of how ready I am. Afterall, I don't know what I don't know and that is the God honest truth.

Being busy is good, I need the focus and I want to do well for this phase. It also takes my mind off negative thoughts and feelings that sometimes creep up. Oh well, back to my studies now. I miss home and my mommy.

No comments: