Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another good friend of mine completed his training and left on Friday night and the college now seems so much quieter without him around. His presence is already missed but it is fortunate that I now have my room mate, YJ with me, . This is the way I always feel this way everytime someone close to me leaves this place. I should have gotten used to it by now, but I am not. Still, life goes on and it will be my turn to leave, soon enough.

This week has been intense for me but it is a very fulfilling one. I have completed my conversion onto the Baron and on schedule. It has been exhausting and a real challenge but in terms of holding it all together, I think I am doing just fine. From next week on, things will get even more intense, all the way until my final progress check. Definitely not comfortable, but I will survive and keep a positive attitude.

I have been running a lot more often now, thanks to my room mate who is even more disciplined than I. YJ is a lot of fun and it is great that we have many things in common and do most things together. It is our conversations that I enjoy the most as I thrive on communication.

Living for all the moments that make me happy now... I am glad there is so much to look forward to. With great enthusiasm, I plunge into everything that thrills me. I am starting to live life once again.

=)

2 comments:

Your avid reader said...

Work hard! =)

Anonymous said...

Your the best :)