Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Poof!!! I am having a field time seeing through the smoke bombs people throw to hide their true intentions or lack of understanding, all behind one giant smoke screen. While I find it amusing, it annoys me to no end. Since coming here, I have had my fair share of exposure to a few characters and it is no fun having to deal with them.

These usual suspects try to bullshit their way through and come up with some cock and bull story to cover their ass when they have managed to rig things in their favour, sometimes at the expense of other people. I can go on and on about this but I have to get ready for a sim session.

Tempting as it is to stop being politically correct and fuck these idiots to the face, it is not professional and definitely not wise. If only more people can open their eyes wider and stand firm to doing the right thing, rather than make special exceptions.

No comments: