Friday, November 26, 2004

Oooookie...I'm sick of coming up with titles for every single entry I post so I'm gonna do away with it from now on. A bit outta point but I like the rain, when I'm at home, that is. I'd curse and swear on any other occasion. It's raining right now and the sound of it comforts me somewhat, feeling sleepy already:) Not that I need any comforting at the mo.

Anyhoo, just a short update before I go to work tomorrow night. I've finally cleared my probation! Yay! No more 'P' plate beside my name:) With that out of the way now, I can look forward to other things. I caught The Incredibles 2 days back... awesome movie! Enjoyed it a lot even though it's kinda kiddish. However, there are certain aspects adults can identify with I guess... Just watched SAW today, did not really enjoy that movie as much coz I don't like shows with lotsa blood and gore. I was covering my ears half the time. I know it's weird but when I'm scared, I'll cover my ears instead of my eyes... It's kinda complicated with a twist at the end. I have only one thing to say, the movie is overhyped. Looking forward to watching Alexander next, that's the kinda genre of movie I really like:)

Had a steamboat dinner at Suntec City with my aunties and cousins earlier on, it's a pre-birthday celebration, sorta. It was nice catching up with my 2 cousins, we were pretty close when we were growing up... Too bad I won't be around when my cousin, Peiling has her actual birthday celebration.

Other than that, I have nothing much to add. I only have lots to say when I'm passionately infuriated. Pretty mild otherwise. Goodnight.

No comments: