Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wheee!!! I'm B-A-C-K!

Finally! I'm in high spirits again after so long!! Damn, it feels good!:) No particular reason why but I sure ain't complaining hahaha! I think I'm a lil' crazy man... my mood swings are so adverse! Anywayz... I met up with my dear friend, Nicole today! Really missed hanging out with her...:( Too bad she's so busy with work and exams these days. Hope she'll make more time for lil' ol' me:D I had my 4th driving lesson again today. Drove from Bukit Gombak to Bukit Batok Driving Centre... Shiok man! Scary though coz it was peak hour, way too many cars on the road and I'm still not used to all the gear changing and biting points and I tend to accelerate too fast! Think I gave the poor driving instructor quite a bit of stress hahahaha!;p Oh I splurged again today...:( Bought the new Levis Lady Style Jeans... Wah lau eh... it's like almost $170... God... don't know what came over me... the worst thing is... I'm not sure if I like it THAT much... hmmm...

No comments: