Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The evils of the festive season... binge eating at whim. Totally bad news.

I have developed a phobia for Chinese New Year goodies... I overdosed on Hello Panda biscuits today. For those of you not in the know, they're bite-sized biscuits with a panda stamp and a cream filling. Extremely addictive... That is not including all the other junk I've been shovelling into my body throughout the day, no thanks to an itchy mouth.

Now, where is my discipline? I hope all that green tea will minimize the damage somewhat. If not, I'm gonna scream when I wake up a few hours later.

Gonna start working out seriously again and following a healthy diet from today onwards. I will make this year a fulfilling one for myself and look good while doing so. I will make a difference.;p

Having mixed feelings, it just ain't the same anymore...

There is a glimmer of hope after all... Faith does wonders.:) We'll wait and see.

2 comments:

BBIguana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BBIguana said...

Hey babe...
I found out where to get the calendar i showed u last nite.. Can get frm the office... =)

Cheers!
Paige