Friday, May 19, 2006

The abuse continues. A friend once remarked that my body runs on nuclear power... and I am really starting to believe it.

I did my first solo Madras turnaround on Wednesday. And mind you, it is a very physically exhausting flight. For one, we work throughout the night and the flight time is rather long for a turnaround. And let us not forget the full load and the higher demands in general. It was tough but manageable and definately not easy heh..:) But wah lan eh, shackanaden!

I touched down early on Thursday morning and a few of my team members suggested that we watch The Da Vinci Code together. This is the first time that we have arranged to go out in Singapore after being in the team for 1 year!

At the same time, I received a text message from one of my dearest friends, saying that he would like to meet up. I absolutely must meet him coz have not seen him in months!!

How man... how?

Then one of my team gals said, 'The one who backs out is a turtle!!'

So we agreed to confirm the time and place with each other later in the day. I went home, slept 2 measly hours, caught up with some friends via MSN and met one of my gal friends in town.

Then I made my decision, I gave up Da Vinci to meet my friend coz the movie time was just too late heh. I met my team people at Yishun for dinner just before the movie. The moment I got there, they called me a turtle.:( So I was the turtle for the night, and I happened to be wearing green... Sheesh.

Caught up with my friend over drinks at Bar None and once I was feeling a pleasant buzz, we headed to Ministry of Sound to meet up with my team people after their movie.

Hip Hop and R&B, my only loves! Mixed my drinks and boogied the night away. Damn, I was in my element man... Great music, fun company and drinks. I didn't get drunk this time hehe:)

It was 6am when I got home this morning. Today I will catch that movie and tonight, it's time for Round 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think turtles are cool :).

I don't want to watch Da Vinci Code until I've read the book. Sadly, everyone I've asked who has the book says they've lent it out to someone else (including all 50 public library copies!).