Friday, May 05, 2006

This is going to be a rather erratic entry as I am just gonna squeeze in a quick update and it doesn't help I need to take a shit soon. wahahhahahahah!

I am still little hungover in the exhausted kinda way but I had a lovely time yesterday! I planned all my appointments back to back from 10am to 11pm. I met up with an ex-classmate from poly and then met the gals, Judy and Juli! OMG! it has been too long and I missed them so so much!

I was supposed to meet another friend for drinks but I was too tired and had to give it a miss... Still feel very bad about it coz he is a friend I have not met for a very long time as well.:(

More on my trip, I made a new friend that I definately intend to keep in touch with. Her company made the entire trip totally awesome. It was all about partying, shopping, hanging out, meaningful conversations and singing karaoke in Hong Kong. It's amazing how we connected on the same level... that is just totally rare:)

Btw... the extensions are a bloody waste of money. Fuck man, it was so difficult to do my hair for work. At least I satisfied the itch of wanting to do extensions for years. Never again, I tell you. I freaking pulled them out one by one when I was in San Francisco and kept them and lost some hair in the process. BLOODY HELL!

My hair grows fast, my bangs look decent now and I feel silly. Oh well... another long day ahead today.

Got to go!

No comments: