Saturday, May 20, 2006

Uh oh. I feel it coming... my throat is scratchy and I have been sneezing my head off all day. The virus that has been going around which I have cheerfully managed to evade has finally struck me.

It is not that bad yet, just hope it doesn't get any worse.

The Da Vinci Code was just awesome, I was hooked to the storyline from the beginning til the end. The movie definately did not disappoint me, and in my opinion, one of the best movies showing this year among all the other crap.

Went to party at Zouk again last night with my team gals and our friends. It was also the birthday of a good friend of mine. I was a tad bored as the music wasn't all that good.

Don't think I will party again anytime soon unless I am sure I will have a smashing good time. I will focus my energies on other things for now.

Flying to Shanghai tonight. Will catch ya all when I'm back!

1 comment:

BBIguana said...

Babe...
take care and rest more...

Missing you..
Paige =)