Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What do you get when 3 best galfriends meet up for the evening? A night that is anything but dull, that's what!;)

I shall start from the very beginning... I went for my first ever massage in Shanghai with a group of stewardesses. 1 hour of foot reflexology and 2 hours of full body massage. 3 hours later, I ended up with bruises on the side of my forehead and my ankle but damn, the pain felt good. Oh well. what can I say? I'm a closet masochist at heart hehe... Either that, or I can take pain quite well.

I ran for about an hour on the night that I came back home, and that miraculously cured me of my illness. Then I knocked out for 8 hours straight and woke up, with the nuclear battery totally recharged.

Did some shit, ran a few errands and met up with the same group of stewardesses at the Goodwood Park Hotel for high tea. It was really pleasant and one of the rare occasions that a set of crew will meet up after the flight. I had a lovely time!

I went off after that to meet 2 of my favourite babes.:D

When the 3 of us get together, there is always that unmistakable twinkle in our eyes as we squeal and hug each other in greeting. We hung out at The Balcony at The Heeren and we had a totally wicked time, full of fun, laughter and lame jokes aplenty!;p

After we finished our first round of drinks, we called the waiter over. "Can we get a quick fuck?" one of us asked the waiter with a straight face. We were trying hard not to laugh when we saw his reaction.

We're ordering drinks godammit! 'Quick Fuck', it's in the menu! "Give us a 'Blow Job' and a 'Slippery Nipple' as well. We were being cheeky and I have to admit that we did it on purpose. But hey, we really wanted to know how the shooters with such crude names taste like.

We smiled to ourselves when the waiter served us the drinks. Hehe;p I thought they tasted pretty good but I'll still stick to my glass of red wine anytime. The 3 of us bundled into the cab, delirious, and started singing and moving about at the back seat. I think the cab driver was pretty alarmed... *evil smile*

I miss it all already and I miss the gals even more... gonna get ready to fly to London tonight right about now.

Jude and Julz: CHING CHANG CHONG!!!! *wink* Wahahahahhaha!

Private joke.;) I'm off now. Muakz!



Inseperable Trio on a fun night out:)

Me.

4 comments:

alhnom said...

Babe u took the words staright out of my mouth gal...exactly what i wanted to say abt our nite out.

Tons of fun,laughter and mad teasings.

I now regret buidling the tower just to see Triple C flare up and quitely take each glass down. Damn I should have taken a pic!!!

Lets go again so I can really kiss the Morocan Boss this time round!

Miss u too babe, meet up ONCE u get back. Take care where u are.

Love,
Jude

Anonymous said...

Hihi Vanessa ,
Wahaha !! Wat sort of names are those ? For a drink ? Goodness !! Hahaha !! :D I tink the waiter must have been desperately trying to control his excitement , 'coz it was coming from 3 pretty ladies . Hahaha !!
;p ,
Ranz

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome nite with cheeky good times :) C ya soon babe hugz...Julz

Edward Ott said...

if you like those drinks then you and your friends need to try sex on the beach.

Peace out