Friday, August 18, 2006

Back from Beijing and I am so glad it is over and done with. I really do believe this is one of the toughest China flights that I have ever operated on. The set of crew that I worked with was the only saving grace.

That, and the nice Japanese buffet dinner and the foot and back massage after that tiring flight. I have never been a fan of massages but I'm a semi-convert now. The foot massage was damn good man, plus it has many health benefits. The back massage was painful but I dozed off and woke up with a bruised back. It reminded me of the time I fell asleep while the tattoo artist was working on a rune tattoo around my right hip for 2 hours. I would describe that pain as addictive and it lulls you to sleep.

Sometimes pain is good, it reminds you that you're alive and feeling. Maybe, I am just a sucker for it. Haha!

Today, I will spend time with myself. I am going to spend the afternoon reading and practising on the piano. Then, I will go for a run in the evening and spend some time with my mom. All these are provide a therapeutic release for the exhaustion I am feeling. I need it.

No comments: