Saturday, August 12, 2006

The realization hit me earlier tonight, I just don't miss partying or socializing that much. I actually opted to stay at home on a freaking Friday night, when I could gone out and have fun. And may I just add, happy to do so.

I must stress that I am not being anti-social, just that my priorities are now set somewhere else. Nearly all the people I enjoy hanging out with are attached anyway. That brings something else to mind... wah lan eh, nearly all my close friends are either happily attached or married.:)

Fuck, I heard some of my ex-schoolmates even have kids now. Settling down with the right man is one thing, but kids? At 23 years of age, I don't think I am ready for that kind of responsibility. There is still too much I want to do with my life and I don't think I can give up my hopes and dreams, not just yet.

I have quite a few things on my plate now, it's quite a bit for me to handle but I will do my best. I am thrilled that I can finally set some gears in motion and I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything else will flow smoothly after that. However, I must always remember to keep myself grounded, always...

Anyhoo, I am perfectly happy with my current situation now.

No comments: