Saturday, August 19, 2006

The past 2 weeks have been fucking insane. I have had 5 consecutive flights reporting before 7am in the morning, touching down late at night, with only a day's rest in between each flight. On top of that, I have many things to do back in Singapore which requires an alert mind and full concentration. If anything, all that is enough to kill anyone.

The nuclear reactor energy core that I once had, has broken down yet again. My mind and body is stoned beyong belief. All that mental and physical exhaustion... God help me. I am leaving the house at 6am to report for London tomorrow. After this flight, my roster will be much more relaxed.

On a much brighter note, I like my new team, so far so good. Not gonna comment much because it is too early to do so. I have to adapt to their style of working, am keeping my fingers crossed.

The calls and msgs all the way from Bangkok really made my day.:) The simplest gestures touch my heart and that is enough, coming from the right person of course. Whoever said I was hard to please? Heh.

Gotta go now, I am gonna keel over any moment. Goodnight and I'll be back from London on Tuesday evening.

No comments: