Tuesday, December 19, 2006

From the bottom of my heart, I truly value the close ties that I have managed to forge with those who have become dear to me. People, who are my pillars of strength and have laid the foundation I need for personal and spiritual growth. They have lifted my spirits up through the uncertain periods and made all that difference. These blessings that have lit up my life are a constant reminder that there is still happiness and all things good in this world.

The heavy downpour has kept me from running outdoors, but on the upside, it is the perfect weather to be staying in and playing on the piano. I managed to do my practice for 2 hours today and the day before. Quite an achievement, considering I am someone who gets distracted pretty easily, heh...

Off to Melbourne first thing tomorrow morning, hope I fall into a deep sleep tonight.

No comments: