Friday, December 15, 2006

Having free high-speed internet access from my hotel room is a godsend. My lap top and the books that I brought along are enough to keep me happily occupied. So much so that I do not feel like leaving the comfort of the hotel room.

It does not help that it is so freaking cold outside that I can feel my lips turning a dark shade of blue whenever the wind blows. I cannot even talk properly. Nabei lah. Worst of all, I lose all sensation of my toes, fingers and ears after awhile. God, I hate that!

Working on a brand new aircraft for the very first time was quite an experience. It is like being thrown into the sea and being forced to swim for your life. It is the kinda situation that the only thing on your mind is to 'survive' the flight. But hey, we all did it and worked well together.

It was amusing to note that I was being bossed around but I knew it was not personal hehe;p Interesting to see 2 personalities in one person 'checking' one another. If you get what I mean.

Ah well, I will enjoy the day ahead. Later then.

No comments: