Thursday, December 07, 2006

I have not experienced real joy for some time now, but today, I truly did. I really cannot believe my luck sometimes! I was caught off guard when I had the unexpected chance to do what I have always looked forward to doing. I just did not know it would be today!

Pure exhilaration, it was totally, totally awesome! In my heart, I have always known I would love it, and I did! It felt right and I cannot be any happier and there was a huge smile on my face to show for it hehe:)

God bless the person who was nice enough to give me this opportunity. There are really genuinely kind people left in this world. Today, I know what it is like to walk the earth with my eyes turned skywards. It is where I long to return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Written in a way thats undeinably true blue heartfelt and bona fide... Fly away...