Thursday, May 10, 2007

Newsflash : Stewardess does a tumble!

Nabei lah... that unfortunate stewardess is none other than me and it happened while I was disembarking from the aircraft. We were exiting in a single file and I was following my colleague closely behind, yakking away candidly, when she abruptly stopped.

I promptly tripped over her cabin bag and I fell, not quite glamorously, on the floor. Miraculously, not a single strand of my hair from my French twist came out of place during the tumble. It was a freaking hilarious situation and everyone had a good laugh at poor ol' me. I was so tickled by it that I simply could not stop laughing! Hahahahahahha!

Wah, feel so shy man, I am so glad that it was out of the public eye. Heh;p Overall, it was an excellent flight and I had a lot of fun working. Did quite a bit of damage in Brisbane without meaning to. Oh well, whatever catches my eye, I will get it if it is within reason.

Am so tired, I am going to knock out, right about now. See ya.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Neat place. How's life as a air stewardess? (if that's the politically correct name)

Vanessa said...

Air stewardess, flight stewardess, flight attendent, whatever... those are the acceptable.

Still enjoying the job. It has been an eye-opening experience, a whole lot of fun and interesting. On the downside, I get a lot of cuts and hidden bruises, trip over my own skirt and other people's cabin bags and having to deal with difficult people professionally. (When a good sock in the face will suffice).

But yep, no regrets and it's been great.

Ranz said...

OMG ! Careful gal , careful . :D

mcxxxxcm said...

I was watching Miss Universe on TV the other day... Seems like you were luckier than Miss USA.