Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The weather is shit in London right now. It is cold, gloomy and raining all day. Nabei lah, I hate having to carry a stupid umbrella. What a world of difference, it was nice and sunny when I was here last month!

Hopefully, the weather will get better tomorrow because I've got stuff to do.

I attended church yesterday before I left for London. Sometimes, I feel like I am drawing further away from God and it is not something I am proud of. I did not find comfort in God's words. In fact, you can say I was not touched and I was simply indifferent. The senior pastor said something that stuck me though... it has something to do with being distracted. I am very guilty of it and then I struggle to regain my footing. The message was to stop struggling and learn to trust in Him in totality and He will do the rest.

I need to spend some time with myself once again, it will be good for me.

A bird died because of me. It was trying to kill me by smashing itself into the windscreen. It happened in a flash and if I had reacted, it could be rather disastrous. Still, I did not feel good about it, may the bird rest in peace.

1 comment:

Whiteaura II said...

May peace be with the bird...