Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Slept like a baby last night and woke up feeling tons better. I forgot all about the fact that i was upset yesterday. Although the sleep healed me, it was barely enough to erase away the fatigue and only sufficient to get me through the rest of the day.

A very productive day it was, and I am very pleased with the results of my effort. I am going to do my best to keep this up since I have gotten my momentum up and running again. It is awesome to feel this sense of accomplishment and hopefully, I will be able to keep this up.

The hollow feeling does not go away though but at least I know I am channeling my energies towards something positive. I know one thing's for sure, I can never really depend on anyone, ever. It applies to me too, I know I cannot be depended on to be there all the time. At the end of the day, we are all responsible for ourselves, our own happiness and our well-being.

Another early and long day for me tomorrow so I am off to bed. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello old friend, hope you are well. Will keep thinking of you.

Jamie

mcxxxxcm said...

I've been following your blog recently, cos your entries bring smiles.

There's this saying, "If you look after yourself well, others would want to look after you."

Best wishers to you.