Monday, May 14, 2007

Teetering on the brink of exhaustion... It is at times like this that I really wish I have a rock I can lean on. Wouldn't it be nice if I can just let up, knowing that things will all be taken care of? I have every reason to be concerned about some nagging issues, but I am still holding up well enough for now. Guess we will only know what we are really made of when such responsibilities are thrust upon you, no?

Some people truly disgust me and I do not even want to try and comprehend their behavior. I don't fucking care and I honestly do not give fucking damn. I am fucking drained and the last fucking thing I need is attitude from a disgruntled cab driver, a huge bruise at the back of my thigh and just blatant insensitivity.

I wanted to lash out at that bloody scum but I controlled my myself because there is just no freaking point. My brother was polite and he kept his cool. Though, I must speak for the both of us, we are proud that we did not mirror that ugly behavior, I would have been ashamed of myself. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I can only depend on the Lord now. Please, please, please give me the strength, I will need it more than ever.

No comments: