Thursday, June 07, 2007

Much has been on my mind lately and it is almost impossible to grasp the torrent of thoughts flooding my mind and trying to make sense out of them.

When that happens, I stop trying and just well, fuck it. Really.

Not that I don't give a damn... I do. Just that I always believe that things will work itself out if I stop stuggling and keep the faith. More often than not, the outcome is better than expected, because I know the Lord is by my side. God has bestowed his many blessings and grace upon me and my family and for that, I am eternally grateful.

My mom messaged me with a piece of good news when I was in Perth. Then she said something unexpected. She said, "I believe in prayer now, it works. I feel happy." Her words touched me deeply and I know that He has answered my own prayers for her to believe in Him, all in good time.

And yes, all in good time it is. I will be patient with regards to certain matters. If things are meant to happen a certain way, everything will click seamlessly into place. It has happened many times in various aspects of my life. Harmony, balance and faith brings meaning into my life.

I end this entry now for I will embark on a 7 day 'pilgrimmage' trip to Abu Dhabi. It will be an excellent opportunity for me to spend time catching up with myself. Unless of course, I meet interesting people to hang out and go sightseeing with. If not, I will just fuck off and disappear until the time I have to report for work. Peace and God bless.

No comments: