Friday, June 01, 2007

Really, it irks me big time when people think they know me oh so well. Sad to say, it is not just one, but a few who are guilty of it. Yesiree. Here's the big news... for some reason, I get ESPECIALLY irritated by that assumption. So if you happen to think you know what's on my mind, what I will say or how I will react to something... I suggest you keep it to yourself.

But of course there are the exceptions of course... I was ranting to poor Capt Teh. over MSN and I think I must have sounded quite fierce, peppering my emo outburst with a little bit of colourful language coz he kept quiet.

(BTW, an emo outburst from me is not something I do often, but I am truly fed up with some shit.)

Finally, he said he is not going to comment and provide me with solutions because it seems to him that I just want to let off some steam.

So smart, he is not one of my closest friends for nothing. I am not asking for advice, I just want to bitch.

No comments: