Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Choice is Made

It has been a gentle crescendo leading up to that moment of epiphany. It started with a keener sense of awareness and then in a single instant, everything comes together to form a clearer picture.

The choice is made and my priorities are set. There is something I am starting to understand about myself, that I need that personal time to reflect and focus my energies on maintaining a harmonious balance that keeps me at my peak. Only then, can I hear the little voice within which guides me and that sets me on the right track.

I know what I want and I will head straight for that direction and hold out for it if I have to. The other avenues will be explored if I do not make it for whatever reason. All in good time!

2 comments:

KinK said...

Hmmm... this post seems kind of cryptic. =) Nonetheless, it's evident that your resolve resounds with positivity! It's great to see that you've found your direction and also remember there are various avenues to your eventual destination! Ad meliora!

Cheers and have a great evening ahead!

Vanessa said...

It is indeed, keeping it up will prove to be the challenge!:)