Thursday, November 26, 2009

I managed to catch the movie, Amelia, a film based on the life of famous female aviation pioneer, Amelia Earhart. The legacy that she has left behind remains unparalleled and her achievements are awe-inspiring.

The movie was beautiful and highly motivational. The scenes of her flights transported me back to my days of flying in Jandakot, how I miss it all! I long to be up in the endless expanse of blue skies, with the melodic hum of the engines in the background, while I relish the freedom of flying solo.

Indeed, dreams know no boundaries and the sky is the limit.

3 comments:

Your avid reader said...

It's a pity the show was a flop. Only aviators and flying enthusiasts can relate well to it.

KinK said...

I guess every individual draws his or her own meaning from the same thing, just like the same song may carry a different meaning to the same listener at a different time.
Hope your career will take off soon as well!

Indeed, the sky's the limit! ;)
Goodnite!

Vanessa said...

Yep, only people who are in it can relate to it, which makes it special to a specific group, but not the masses.

That, I totally agree, it is great that I can find meaning in the movie though. Thank you for that, hope I get a foot in, and the rest will all fall into place.

=)