Friday, June 16, 2006

Pinch me somebody, I must be dreaming.

I turn 23 in a few days and I already have the best birthday presents I can ever hope to have. It is overwhelming... I had the most wonderful surprise this afternoon. Just a few days after my long lost friend contacted me, I got another msg on Friendster.

It was from my childhood best friend, Bianca and the floods of memories come rushing back. OH MY GOD, after all these years, I have never forgotten her... She was the girl whom I spent the happiest, most innocent times of my life with. A beautiful, sweet girl, a princess out of a fairytale, and me, an ugly tomboy, running around barefooted like a monkey.

I think I was happier as that barefooted monkey. Heh.

She moved to the US and we lost contact for years, coz my old e-mail account got jammed. It's amazing how much time can change us and turn us into completely differnt people.

The monkey became a flight stewardess with SIA and the fairytale princess? She's now a US Marine, does modelling and is getting married at age 20. Yep you did not hear me wrong. US Marine. How totally kickass is that!?! I like!

Funny, I was just wondering about her a few days back and I have no idea how she found me on Friendster.

I am in high spirits today coz I will be meeting my favourite people tonight. Simply euphoric. Damn.

Now, will someone just come along and sweep me off my ugly feet and take my breath away? Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When times are rough, your soldiers come back to fight for you =)