Saturday, June 17, 2006

What a night.

Had a lovely time over dinner with my favourite babes at the Esplanade.

Ended up at Happy to meet up with some friends. Literally saved my poor friend's ass from some guy. Nabei, never met anyone so persistent and wouldn't leave us alone. And he got real bitchy when my friend rejected his advances.

Left an apple at our table for some weird reason. An apple??? Is that supposed to mean anything?

We went to the Ministry of Sound after that. The strap of my heels snapped and I had to leave early. It was not that bad but fuck lah, this is like the 4th time this shit happens when I am out.

Ah well, I had a great time anyway. Muakz!

4 comments:

PalliativeDrug said...

Hi Vanessa!!!

Woooo... I found your blog thru Annur's one... mwahhahahaa.... so all your adventures are here, huh...

GO XENA GO!!!

Anonymous said...

saw your charmaine post. Rekindle the love with your childhood friend, was just bloghopping saw your blog. http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=3290829
there you go.

Vanessa said...

You're an angel! Thank you so much for the link to her Friendster account:) Is she a friend of yours as well?

Anonymous said...

ah yes. have fun !