Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And so, I got it out of my system, something which I have been holding back for some time. And today, I learnt something. We should not be afraid to confront our fears, no matter how much it might hurt, or how afraid we are of losing something that is dear to us.

Fucking painful... but I am glad I faced it anyway. After that, there was clarity, a kind of understanding, and I dare say, a feeling of serenity. It is really a myriad of complex emotions that are going through my mind right now. But somehow, with all the gladness of my heart, there are no regrets and no resentment of any kind. I let it go and set my heart at ease.

Gonna go for a run before I fly to Copenhagen tonight. I want to clear my mind and get rid of that splitting headache before I get ready to leave.

I am looking forward to the haven of contemplation and reflection, which I get when I am alone. I will get some reading done and enjoy the peace and quiet I can only get overseas. This time, I am actually glad to go away.

No comments: