Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I left Perth with happy memories aplenty just as the sun was just beginning to rise and everything was washed in a beautiful warm, golden glow. It was absolutely breathtaking and that moment will be forever etched in my mind.

I love being surrounded by nature, it is the simple, beautiful things in life which makes me truly happy. I love being up in the mountains with greenery all around, or simply staring at the sea and hearing the hypnotic lullaby of the crashing waves. Nothing beats Looking up at endless expanse of blue skies though, I would be contented to do that all day, absolute heaven.

Then I touched down into Singapore and I peered out of the window of the aircraft... Fucking hell, I thought I was in Genting Highlands. The haze was so bad and the visability so poor, that the distant buildings looked like they were shrouded in a fog.

Nabei, the dust particles irritated my eyes and I sneezed so much I had difficulty breathing. I felt quite incredulous when 2 of my friends called me up and asked if i wanted to go for a run. I miss running very much but I don't think it is worth getting an asthma attack over.

Today I sat down at the piano and played my own version of Canon in D by Pachebel. I play that song every chance I get because I improvised on the original and the music is in my head, not in score. I like my version quite a bit and it would be terrible if I were to forget how to play it.

That aside, life is starting to get interesting all over again. I will elaborate further when I write again.

No comments: