Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It is amazing just how attending church on Sunday can make a difference.:) I won't go into detail because I gotta go out soon, but all I can say is, I am glad I went.

Anyway, I think I must be looking younger and prettier these days... Why do I say so? Because lately, I have had quite a few encounters where secondary school girls bitch about me when I am in the washrooms, or the next table from theirs, and I have not had that in YEARS. Oh God! Hahahaha!

And I was just minding my own business and not even dressed to attract attention! So I am really more amused than anything else, it is really quite hilariously funny lah! Hehe:) Wah lau, please lah, I am like an adult already and these things don't upset me like they used to when I was still in my teens.

Gals, pick on someone your own age or talk to THE hand.=)

No comments: