Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moral Dilemma

What do you do when you are faced with a moral dilemma?

Do you do the right thing and be honest, even though it may mean losing the only thing that you really, really, really want right now...?

Or, do you tell a little white lie where there is a chance that you may not be found out, to increase your chances of getting what you really, really, really want...? But, will come back and bite you back in the ass when you least expect it.

Ah.

I decided to do what's right.

Sigh... and then pray hard and hope for the best. Strange... since when did I become like this? I am used to getting my way all the time, by any means, as long as it will work to my advantage.

Sudden revelation, I just will not do that anymore. I do not think that I can live with myself.

Nabei lah. Life was so much easier being a bitch hehehe;p One tough decision after another... but fuck it, I know I can handle it. I am in control of my life and I will walk the talk. Afterall, no matter how afraid I am, I must be strong for myself first before I can be strong for others.

Somehow, I know that things will work themselves out. It may not be the way I want it to initially, but it will be better.

No comments: