Friday, January 05, 2007


Christchurch, where I have found my heaven on earth. Endless blue skies, majestic mountains and the vast expanse of lush greenery dotted with lovely flowers in full bloom. The crisp, clean air, the meandering Waimakiriri river and the crystal clear waters of the waterfalls fills my heart and soul with pure joy.

Oh how I longed to stay... I did not want to leave.

The TranzAlpine train ride through the Southern Alps mountains was truly a spectacular experience that will remain etched in my memory forever. I can gaze at the stunning sights that greeted me all day long and perhaps, for a lifetime.

And those, were some moments in my life which took my breath away... it beckons me again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Sorry to bother you! Just have a question for you. You've been to Christchurch, is it in New Zealand? How is it? Beautiful/Romantic place? I've plans to go there for my honeymoon later so just wanna double confirm so that i dun get it wrong! Thanks!

Regards,
Dee

Vanessa said...

Hi Dee,

It's no bother at all:) Yep! Christchurch is in New Zealand and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. There is lots to see and do and I really do think it is a lovely place to go for a honeymoon=)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanx for replying! Ok then, i will keep in mind for that place!
Most probabbly will be goin end of this year. Nice meeting u here! Keep in touch! Cheers... :o)

Regards,
Dee