Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just when I thought life cannot get more interesting than it already is... it did.
Everything all seems to come at once and the sudden load of events have been rather astounding.

Promising things come when they are least expected, don't they? More than I bargained for definately, but not in a bad way... Then again, things that seem promising can turn out to be nothing more than huge disappointments, which I am certainly no stranger to. No longer, will I fear an undesired outcome, I will just wait and see what happens.

I am loving the breezy manner that I have seemed to adopt these days. When things get a tad overwhelming, it makes it all easier. Choices... we make not always make the right ones, but it is better than having none.

I will go ponder on that before I sleep tonight.

No comments: