Friday, January 26, 2007

Well, it is the usual drone of a disciplined, but mundane lifestyle. At the moment, my life revolves around the same few things and people. Still, it is a lifestyle that brings a great amount of satisfaction. It is an accomplishment, overcoming the lackadaisical nature that is now a thing of the past. I hope, heh heh.

Practising the piano with very fine paper cuts on my finger tips causes quite a bit of discomfort but I have to keep going, because I want to. I have not been writing much lately... Guess I am at the stage of my life where things are balanced and sailing along smoothly. So that leaves me nothing much to talk about.

When one does not take things to heart, one leads a much happier and carefree life. No longer will I allow the burden of unresolved grudges take weight. Life is good and life is beautiful. It would be perfect if this lasts, no?

=)

No comments: