Friday, January 19, 2007

Just me and my Ipod... It is good to finally have some time to myself although I really appreciate good company. I had a great run to kickstart a wonderful day, with my favourite music playing in my ears and at the same time, doing some mental 'work' as I ran.

If I may say so, it is bliss to be enjoying 3 of my favourite things to do, all in that short span of time I allocated myself before I report for work.

The last few days have been really crazy but highly fulfilling. It is a personal satisfaction which comes at a price though, a total burnout or meltdown or whatever you want to call it. But, I finally slept like a baby last night.=) Getting enough sleep is something I should learn to inculcate into my life.

Still, I don't think I will have it any other way. Discipline seems to be the theme of my life lately and it comes in short spurts at a time. I will make full use of it coz as good as it feels to get things done and shit, I am still a slacker and dreamer at heart, so I will remember to take it easy and stop to smell the roses along the way.

Life in balance is great. Will practise a bit of piano before I leave for Hong Kong in the afternoon.

No comments: