Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dogs do get depressed over the way they look too. Absolutely comical, I cannot help but be amused.:) Miko's recent grooming session left her looking like an odd hybrid of a Miniature Pinscher, a Chihuahua and a barrel. Gone is the big hair and the mane she used to toss about so proudly. The groomer shaved off everything, save for a little flower of a tail.

Poor Miko. She came up to greet me when I got back this morning and whined before listlessly slinking back to her usual corner. She is extremely self-conscious about it and lying low for the moment. No more strutting about in her usual yaya papaya way and acting cute.

I think I understand, if I know I have had a fugly haircut, I'd behave the same way too. Hell, she is just like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am experiencing the EXACT same thing today with a Wheaton who yesterday looked like a Muppet Teddy Bear, and today, looks like a cat wearing a dog mask!